Discover what your HubSpot environment still has to gain
Why conduct a HubSpot Portal Audit?
As you probably already know, HubSpot is a powerful system with endless possibilities regarding automation and data insights. But how do you actually know if you’re getting everything out of the software? To manage your sales and marketing activities effectively, running processes efficiently, and tracking the customer journey requires a thorough setup coupled with evaluation; this requires energy, time, and knowledge.
What does Leapforce do during a Portal Audit?
Leapforce has demonstrable HubSpot knowledge and experience gained over the years through more than 30 successful implementations, 100+ integrations under management, and trained over 150 team members. We can bring this expertise to companies who are already using HubSpot by conducting a comprehensive HubSpot Portal Audit, which includes:
- critical analysis regarding the use and setup of the software;
- identify untapped opportunities;
- and deliver a roadmap that will ensure your organization gets more value from the HubSpot investment.
Lead CRM & Digitale Sales
What we do in a HubSpot Audit
Not every HubSpot environment is the same. Thus, we take a close look at each organization to assess what’s needed to make a thorough analysis.
Preparation based on a questionnaire and existing commercial strategic documentation, and any process descriptions.
In general, the following issues are included in a HubSpot Portal Audit:
Analysis of commercial processes and buyer journey within the CRM reviewed against objective and based on best practices;
Unused functionalities, opportunities regarding automation and reporting;
Configuring the account settings;
Quality of data and possible automation/workflows and integration;
Audit & advice on optimization and use of current CRM, including a roadmap for implementing improvement opportunities.
Sign up for our HubSpot Portal Audit and get inspired by our CRM team
As you probably already know, HubSpot is a powerful system with endless possibilities regarding automation and data insights. But how do you actually know if you’re taking full advantage of the software? Could your organization use a comprehensive second (expert) opinion?
This is what Leapforce has already accomplished with HubSpot & CRM
- We have already spent more than 3,000+ hours working on HubSpot implementations.
- Successfully completed 30+ HubSpot implementations.
- We became a HubSpot Platinum Partner in 2 years!
- Brought sign-up processes from 5 days to 5 minutes.
- We automated over 100 previously manual processes.
- Data collection and purging – automated with Leapforce self-developed API scripts.
- We linked the Chamber of Commerce database to HubSpot for various customers.
What does it mean to be a HubSpot Platinum partner?
This includes knowing the entire HubSpot CRM system, from Marketing to Sales and Services, including CMS and Operations. It also means that we have extensive experience with business-to-consumer and business-to-business implementations.
With a dedicated CRM team, we monitor trends and updates during weekly meetings, develop custom integrations and HubSpot scripts, have processes for implementations, and meet weekly with our HubSpot contacts.
What makes us unique
Thanks to the intensive collaboration of our CRM and data team, we know how to connect everything and keep the data systematically clean. Due to the amount of CRM projects Leapforce has successfully executed for a diversity of customers, we offer many different methods of approach.
- Focus: Marketing, Sales, Service, Operations, and CMS
- Experience: 40+ CRM & marketing automation implementations
- Integrations: 150+ integrations built between systems
- 10+ HubSpot Certifications: with multiple people at Leapforce, we hold more than 10 HubSpot certifications in various topics.
- Client reviews: 5,0 / 5,0 stars (16+ reviews)
How can Leapforce help your organization?
For much of its customer base, Leapforce provides value in CRM by:
- Consulting: guiding in selecting the right package, mapping processes, and creating a customized implementation plan. Leapforce has done more than 30 implementation projects.
- Technology: effective and customized HubSpot configuration for the entire organization’s needs. Leapforce also provides data migration so that a successful transition can be facilitated.
- Automation: set up integrations with the CRM system and external software. Leapforce manages more than 100 integrations.
- Data: systematic data management for purging and enriching data, including HubSpot scripts that perform this task automatically.
- Insight: develop advanced custom dashboards for HubSpot and external systems (with data warehouse and visualization software).
- Adoption: leveraging the Leapforce software adoption methodology to stimulate desired behavior and effective usage.
- Training: train employees and onboard new colleagues.
- Support: support users through the Leapforce Helpdesk with an average response time of 1.2 hours.
Ja, ik wil CRM advies op maat!
Free HubSpot whitepaper
Download our free whitepaper and find out precisely what HubSpot is, for whom HubSpot is suitable, why companies choose HubSpot, the advantages of HubSpot over other CRM solutions, and HubSpot’s pricing structure!
A Leapforce success story: "Registration highway."
Automating the bike leasing process: from leasing in five days to five minutes.
The Registration Highway is a project that aims to reduce the registration process from initially five working days to just five minutes through the automation and integration of several systems.
Klaas Hartman (Sales Manager NL):
“Clear and structured process. They know what they are doing! From the kick-off in December 2020 in Amsterdam until today, we are ultimately satisfied with their cooperation. Leapforce works in a very structured way while we can follow the process via Asana and Leapboard, which makes it incredibly transparent.“
“All sprints have been successfully completed and contribute to our continuous growth, which is our main goal.”
Would you like advice from an experienced CRM/HubSpot expert?
No problem! Sign up for a no-obligation intake interview, and we will provide you tailored advice.
Vinnie De laat
CRM & Digitale Sales expert